War - The Card Game review
Published & copyrighted by Iversoft Solutions
Laserquestantibes.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
War was probably the first card game you learned to play growing up! With its simple rules and quick game play, it's fun for all ages. War - The Card Game, is the free to play mobile version, with a few twists!
With this updated version, you get four different game modes:
• Classic War is simple and plays exactly like the classic card game. The deck is split into two piles; each player flips over cards from the top of their deck, and the high card wins. Ties are broken with a "war", with extra cards put at stake. The players face off until one opponent completely runs out of cards.
• 3 Wars is a quick-to-play mode. It has the same deck rules as Classic War, only the first player to win three wars wins the game!
• Strategy War: In this variation each player draws five cards at random from their deck, and and can choose which order to play them in. This is a great challenge to outsmart your friends!
• Reserve War: This popular variation allows players to choose up to 3 cards to reserve for later play, but be forewarned, reserving a card costs you to lose the next card to your opponent!
• Hours of free gameplay entertainment.
• Multiplayer support, including challenging a friend, online opponents, or shared screen mode to play together on one device!
• Track all wins and losses, in every game mode.
• All game modes have fully customizable card backs, card fronts, and gameplay backgrounds. Make any game mode totally your own!
• All new updated graphics.
• Easy to use and play.
• Smooth gameplay.
• Designed for both phone and tablet play.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later